Sunday, September 3, 2023

Playing The Cycles: A Game of Patience

Backed by Bitcoin

September 3, 2023

 

Greetings Everyone,

I wanted to drop in and give everybody a blog. I was expecting to be writing a lot more this year, but I’ve made some different moves in my own life as far as employment and hadn’t had as much time to address this community as I thought I would. Anyway, I’m back stable again and ready to continue to guide us through this bear market and into the upcoming Bitcoin halving. I’ve been doing a lot of thinking on my portfolio as a whole and decided that I needed to reallocate to be better prepared for the upcoming halving, presidential election, and subsequent bull market. 


I wanted to get myself into some stocks and larger altcoins to protect myself against any late bear market downside that may come. I also am looking at more of a guaranteed upside based on news from some of the bear market trends I’ve been seeing. We are in the late part of the longest bear market in crypto history. Investing amid the largest financial collapse in Chinese history and witnessing a growing national debt in America. China is going to have to print trillions of fiat currency, America is going to have to print trillions and Europe is going to have to print trillions. Crypto has historically been the best performing asset we have ever seen in an environment like this. Looking at how this affects our children on a 50 year time horizon, the options are to increase taxes on our children and grandchildren to pay for this or print ourselves into oblivion similar to many of the great empires that have come before us. 


People in our country are watching housing prices rise, food costs rise, and energy costs rise. However, we fail to fully grasp why this is happening and what we can do to counteract this. We are in a very interesting time in human history. Using computer code, we have created a concept called digital scarcity. A verifiable rules-based monetary system that is temporarily volatile but able to be traded 24/7, borrowed against like the true asset that it is and able to held more securely than any bank ever could. 


Consider yourself lucky to be able to front run the largest financial institutions in the world in obtaining the most valuable asset you will ever see in your lifetime. I write with such conviction because I’ve already seen what having a crypto portfolio has been able to do for me when I ran out of money myself. It was the reason I was able to eat some days. These are exciting times and the people who will emerge from this sector as the new wealthy will be the patient ones who played this in market cycles.


To Your Success,

Donny Diamond Hands


References

SEC delays verdict on BlackRock’s ETF application; Will Bitcoin ETFs see light of day? (yahoo.com)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-08-18/china-s-hidden-financial-dangers-erupt-with-shadow-bank-crisis?utm_source=website&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=copy

Regulator warns Europe's banks are still at risk | CNN Business

Does Bitcoin Beat Inflation? (forbes.com)

 

    ​www.backedbybitcoin.space

                 ​Property of

 Noel Investments Limited Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Many Emotions of An All Time High Bitcoin Price

  BITCOIN PRICE: $71,720.00 FEAR AND GREED LEVEL: 82 - Extreme Greed EMOTIONAL STATE: Dejected So today I’m admittedly struggling. All my li...